The month of May marks 'Mental Health' month, which will see PAUSE gathering a Salon panel that shall examine the notions of individualism and the power of the mind.
Some questions that we will explore with our panelists include:
- What does it mean to be an individual, particularly in this modern day an age?
- What strengths can one draw from having a strong sense of identity?
- Does our sense of identity affect our mind, or is it our mind that is responsible for shaping our identity?
- According to the experts, just how powerful is the mind? In what ways can we effectively tap on it?
- Can technology that is available to us today, help us take better care of our minds / mental state of health?
ABOUT THE KEYNOTE & PANELISTS
Yen-Lu Chow, Co-Founder & Executive Chairman, WholeTree Foundation / Over-The-Rainbow
1) Dr Elefant-Yanni, Clinical Psychologist & Psychotherapist
2) Dawn Sim, Counsellor & Psychotherapist, Founder of The Open Centre
7pm - Welcome and Intention Setting
7.30pm - Keynote Message
8pm - Panel Discussion and Q&A
9pm - Networking and The End